Dr. Charles has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Howard Charles, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Mount Kisco, NY. Dr. Charles completed a residency at Albert Einstein Coll Med. He currently practices at CareMount Medical, P.C., Mount Kisco, NY and is affiliated with Northern Westchester Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Charles is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- U Ill Coll Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 1985
- New York Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
CareMount Medical, P.C., Mount Kisco, NY
Mount Kisco Medical Group Ophthalmology101 S Bedford Rd Ste 404, Mount Kisco, NY 10549 Existing Patients: (914) 666-2001
Mount Kisco Medical Group PC90 S Bedford Rd, Mount Kisco, NY 10549 Existing Patients: (914) 666-2001
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Charles?
I went to see Dr. Charles for a second opinion regarding my recently diagnosed macular degeneration. He explained my condition and the treatment for it very well and gave me the impression that he would continue to be open to any questions I might have in the future. His office staff was very friendly. All this stood in stark contrast with the doctor who was treating me, and I am switching to Dr. Charles.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Howard Charles, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Charles' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Charles accepts your insurance.
Dr. Charles frequently treats Age-Related Macular Degeneration, Repair of Retinal Detachment or Retinal Tear, and Retinal Dystrophy.
Dr. Charles' office is located at 101 S Bedford Rd Ste 404, Mount Kisco, NY 10549. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Charles speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northern Westchester Hospital