Dr. Crisp has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Howard Crisp, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Plano, TX. Dr. Crisp completed a residency at Wilford Hall Med Ctr SAUSHEC. He currently practices at North Texas Allergy & Asthma Associates and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Crisp is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Wilford Hall Med Ctr SAUSHEC, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Wilford Hall Med Ctr SAUSHEC, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Wilford Hall Med Ctr SAUSHEC, Internship Hospital — 2007
- E VA MED SCH OF M C OF HAMPTON RDS, Medical School — 2006
- University of Virginia, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Crisp?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Crisp accepts your insurance.
Dr. Crisp frequently treats Pollen Allergy, Nasopharyngitis, and Allergic Rhinitis.
Dr. Crisp's office is located at 4708 Alliance Blvd Ste 485, Plano, TX 75093. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
North Texas Allergy & Asthma Associates
North Texas Allergy And Asthma Associates
North Texas Allergy & Asthma Associates3417 Gaston Ave Ste 760, Dallas, TX 75246 (214) 369-1907