Dr. Howard Bailey, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bailey's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Howard Bailey, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Madison, WI. Dr. Bailey completed a residency at SMAHEC. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN HOSPITAL AND CLINICS and is affiliated with UW Health University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bailey is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Wisc Clin Cancer Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- SMAHEC, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University of North Dakota School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics600 Highland Ave, Madison, WI 53792 Existing Patients: (608) 263-6400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bailey?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bailey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bailey frequently treats Gynecologic Cancer, Uterine Diseases, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Bailey's office is located at 600 Highland Ave, Madison, WI 53792. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bailey has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UW Health University Hospital