Dr. Howard Jackson, MD is a interventional spine medicine specialist in Tampa, FL. Dr. Jackson completed a residency at Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Florida Orthopaedic Institute and is affiliated with Florida Hospital Carrollwood. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jackson is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Hahnemann University, Medical School — 1994
- Villanova University, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jackson?
I love Dr. Jackson. He is gentle and caring. Takes time to talk to you, so you understand. I live a 4.5 hr. drive away and they have been great about scheduling so I can make a 1 day trip. I have confidence in Dr. Jackson.
- Florida Hospital Carrollwood
- Tampa General Hospital