Dr. Howard Rose, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Manhasset, NY. Dr. Rose completed a residency at Hosp Spec Surg. He currently practices at Howard A Rose MD and is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Hosp Spec Surg, Residency Hospital — 1982
- NE Med Ctr Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rose?
I have been seeing Dr. Rose since 2014 when he did my first knee replacement. He is simply a great doctor. Caring , attentive and skilled. I also love his office staff. I had my second knee done by another doctor - long story but have consulted with Dr. Rose throughout the process and he has been equally as helpful.
- Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center
- Hospital For Special Surgery