Dr. Houtan Chaboki, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chaboki's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Houtan Chaboki, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Chaboki completed a residency at Mt Sinai School Of Med. He currently practices at Houtan Chaboki, MD and is affiliated with Medstar Georgetown University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chaboki is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- The Mount Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Mt Sinai School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University Ca Sf School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- We are a Concierge's Practice and out of network with Insurance Plans. If you have additional questions, please call the office directly.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Houtan Chaboki, MD
Potomac Plastic Surgery2311 M St Nw Ste 501, Washington, DC 20037 Existing Patients: (202) 800-2085
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chaboki?
Dr Houtan Chaboki did a very successful surgery on my forehead. I had skin cancer and it needed to be removed and I was very nervous because the placement was so prominent. Dr. Chaboki had a wonderful bedside manner and walked me through all aspects of the procedure. I have about 40 stitches in two procedures and the scar is basically not visible six months after the surgery - it looks great!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chaboki accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chaboki frequently treats Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty), Rhinoseptoplasty, and Big Ears.
Dr. Chaboki's office is located at 2311 M St Nw Ste 501, Washington, DC 20037. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chaboki speaks Spanish, Farsi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Chaboki has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- The George Washington University Hospital