Dr. Housein Wazaz, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Meriden, CT. Dr. Wazaz completed a residency at St Barnabas Hospital. He currently practices at MIDSTATE GASTROENTEROLOGY SPECIALIST and is affiliated with Midstate Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wazaz is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Midstate Gastroenterology Specialist
Midstate Gastroenterology Specialist455 Lewis Ave, Meriden, CT 06451 Existing Patients: (203) 202-3057
- Mt Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Umdnj University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- St Barnabas Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Aleppo, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School
- Aleppo U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Mutual of Omaha
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wazaz?
Dr. Wazaz treated my wife and myself for almost 20 years. When I first came to him, I had multiple serious gastro problems. He worked with me through the diagnosis and treatment of all of my problems, and I am now on maintenance medication and feel quite well. The same is true for my wife, who came to him later after hearing about my successes. The office is quite busy, but the patience to wait is worth the results.
- Midstate Medical Center
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain General Campus