Click here to compare with other Cardiothoracic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Hossein Yazdy, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in San Jose, CA. Dr. Yazdy completed a residency at Wayne St U Hosps. and is affiliated with O'Connor Hospital. Dr. Yazdy is board certified in General Surgery.
- Brooklyn Hosp, Internship Hospital
- St Lukes Episcopal Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- Wayne St U Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1970
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1968
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1965
- School of Medicine Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Medical School — 1962
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yazdy?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Yazdy frequently treats Arteriovenostomy for Renal Dialysis, Hyperparathyroidism, and Port Placements or Replacements.
Dr. Yazdy's office is located at 25 N 14th St Ste 670, San Jose, CA 95112. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yazdy speaks Farsi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Yazdy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- O'Connor Hospital
- Regional Medical Center Of San Jose
- 1 25 N 14th St Ste 670, San Jose, CA 95112 (408) 947-1120