Dr. Hossein Shenasa, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in San Jose, CA. Dr. Shenasa completed a residency at Sinai Samaritan-U Wisc. He currently practices at Hossein J Shenasa, MD and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shenasa is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Hossein J Shenasa, MD
Hossein J Shenasa, MD105 N Bascom Ave Ste 204, San Jose, CA 95128 Existing Patients: (408) 918-0402
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Sinai Samaritan-U Wisc, Residency Hospital — 1989
- U Wisc Milwaukee, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- National Elevator
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shenasa?
Dr. Shenasa is the most knowledgeable, caring and compassionate doctor. He takes his time to review and discuss all of the symptoms before ordering any tests. His diagnosis is impeccable and treatments and advice provide you with the most effective options. His bedside manner is also exemplary.
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Regional Medical Center Of San Jose
- O'Connor Hospital