Dr. Mojtahed has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hossein Mojtahed, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Mojtahed completed a residency at Trenton Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Southwest Gastroenterology Associates and is affiliated with Lovelace Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mojtahed is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- U New Mexico Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Trenton Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Trenton Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1990
- School of Medicine Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Medical School — 1976
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Lovelace Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Presbyterian Health Plan
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southwest Gastroenterology Associates7788 Jefferson St Ne Ste 202, Albuquerque, NM 87109 Existing Patients: (505) 563-8018
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mojtahed?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hossein Mojtahed, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mojtahed's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mojtahed accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mojtahed frequently treats Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Crohn's Disease, and Ulcerative Colitis.
Dr. Mojtahed's office is located at 7788 Jefferson St Ne Ste 202, Albuquerque, NM 87109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mojtahed speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lovelace Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital