Dr. Hose Kim, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Whittier, CA. Dr. Kim completed a residency at Usc Med Center. He currently practices at California Orthopedic Specs and is affiliated with PIH Health Whittier Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kim is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
California Orthopedic Specs
California Orthopedic Specs6712 Friends Ave, Whittier, CA 90601 Existing Patients: (562) 945-8873
- Wagner Institute Orth Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Usc Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- MIT, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
Dr. Kim is very professional and polite. He explained all the procedures well and listened and answered all my questions that I had. The staff is very courteous and efficient. I would recommend Dr. Kim for all your orthopedic needs. 10+.
- PIH Health Whittier Hospital
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center