Dr. Hosai Todd-Hesham, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Todd-Hesham completed a residency at Georgetown University Hospital. She currently practices at Fishman Allergy Asthma and ENT and is affiliated with Medstar Georgetown University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Todd-Hesham is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Fishman Allergy Asthma and ENT
Fishman Allergy Asthma ENT2021 K St Nw Ste 420, Washington, DC 20006 Existing Patients: (202) 833-3500
- Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Georgetown University, Internship Hospital — 2005
- College of the Holy Cross, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst BlueChoice, Inc.
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Todd-Hesham?
After a confusion with scheduling, Dr. Todd-Hesham made time to see me anyways. She was very friendly and gave me clear information about my concerns. Highly recommend!
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital
- Medstar Union Memorial Hospital
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
- The George Washington University Hospital