Dr. Horacio Hojman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hojman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Horacio Hojman, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Hojman completed a residency at Hospital Italiano Argentina. He currently practices at Rhode Island Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hojman is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Hospital Italiano Argentina, Residency Hospital
- Mass General Hosp/McLean Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital Il, Residency Hospital
- Universidad De Buenos Aires, Facultad De Ciencias Medicas, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Rhode Island Hospital593 Eddy St, Providence, RI 02903 Existing Patients: (401) 444-4515
Psychological Associates of Southeastern Massachusetts LLC
Psychological Associates of Southeastern Massachusetts LLC115 Main St Ste 2d, North Easton, MA 02356 Existing Patients: (508) 238-7766
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hojman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hojman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hojman frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Anxiety.
Dr. Hojman's office is located at 593 Eddy St, Providence, RI 02903. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hojman speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Hojman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.