Dr. Rasque has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hope Rasque, MD is a colorectal surgery specialist in Bridgeton, MO. Dr. Rasque completed a residency at St Mary's Hosp-Yale U Sch Med. She currently practices at SSM Health and is affiliated with SSM Health DePaul Hospital - St. Louis. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Creighton University Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- St Mary's Hosp-Yale U Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Yale U Prog/St Mary's Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- California State University At Fullerton, Undergraduate School — 1992
- University of New Mexico / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
SSM Health Medical Group12266 de Paul Dr Ste 305, Bridgeton, MO 63044 Existing Patients: (314) 770-0991
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rasque?
Office staff were extremely kind. Visit was punctual despite a power outage. Dr. Rasque was thorough and provided good insight for my problem. I left very satisfied and would see her again if needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hope Rasque, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rasque's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rasque accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rasque frequently treats Anal or Rectal Pain, Hemorrhoids, and Colectomy.
Dr. Rasque's office is located at 12266 de Paul Dr Ste 305, Bridgeton, MO 63044. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rasque speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- SSM Health DePaul Hospital - St. Louis