Dr. Tinker has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hope Tinker, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Fayette, MO. Dr. Tinker completed a residency at SIU Sch Med. She currently practices at Fitzgibbon Family Health and is affiliated with Boone Hospital Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tinker is board certified in Family Practice.
- SIU Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1985
- SIU Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of Missouri School of Medicine - Columbia, Medical School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Fitzgibbon Family Health
Fitzgibbon Family Health600 W Morrison St Ste 5, Fayette, MO 65248 Existing Patients: (660) 248-2900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tinker?
Dr. Tinker listens, asks questions, give options with the advantages and disadvantages of each option. She gives practical advise, such as life-style changes and diet
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tinker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tinker frequently treats Limb Pain, Back Pain, and Headache.
Dr. Tinker's office is located at 600 W Morrison St Ste 5, Fayette, MO 65248. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boone Hospital Center
- Cooper County Memorial Hospital
- Ellis Fischel Cancer Center
- Fitzgibbon Hospital
- University Of Missouri Health Care