Dr. Hooman Melamed, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Marina Del Rey, CA. Dr. Melamed completed a residency at University Of Illinois At Chicago Med Center. He currently practices at Hooman M. Melamed, MD, FAAOS and is affiliated with Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital. Dr. Melamed is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Hooman M. Melamed, MD, FAAOS
Hooman M. Melamed, MD, FAAOS13160 Mindanao Way Ste 300, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292 (310) 574-0405
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School
- Cedars Sinai Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- University Of Illinois At Chicago Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- LSU Medical Health Sciences Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University of California At Los Angeles, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Melamed?
Dr. Melamed performed two level cervical disc replacement on me. My discs were injured 15 years prior in a roll over car accident and I didn’t know it. When I discovered the injury I thought I was having a stroke or heart attack with all the pain and numbness I had in my left arm and face. Dr. Melamed explained before surgery that I may have some permanent nerve damage. It’s been 6 months post op and I am starting to feel completely pain free. Given the age of my injury I’m amazed that I’m already starting to feel really good. Dr. Melamed has been there for me through the entire process. Helping me understand my pain and working with me week by week to feel better. I couldn’t ask for a better doctor/spinal surgeon.
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Marina Del Rey Hospital
- Providence Saint John's Health Center