Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (201) 649-4264.
Dr. Hooman Ghadimi, MD
New Patient(201) 649-4264
Dr. Hooman Ghadimi, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Oradell, NJ. Dr. Ghadimi completed a residency at New York Medical College - Valhalla. He currently practices at New Jersey Brain and Spine and is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Ghadimi is board certified in Neurosurgery.
New Jersey Brain and Spine
New Jersey Brain and Spine - Oradell680 Kinderkamack Rd Ste 300, Oradell, NJ 07649 Existing Patients: (201) 649-4264
- New York Medical College - Valhalla, Residency Hospital
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, Internship Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ghadimi?
Dr Azmi did MVD last Dec 2020 in Hackensack after suffering for long years with Trigeminal Neuralgia.I am very grateful that I am finally pain free.He is helpful,caring and professional.Truly cares about his patient
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Englewood Hospital And Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health Mountainside Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Medical Center
- Palisades Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ghadimi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hooman Ghadimi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ghadimi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ghadimi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ghadimi frequently treats Cranial Neurosurgery and Pediatric Neurosurgery.
Dr. Ghadimi's office is located at 680 Kinderkamack Rd Ste 300, Oradell, NJ 07649. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ghadimi speaks Persian and English. View profile to see all.