Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Hongtao Liu, MD is a hematology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Liu completed a residency at Texas Tech University HSC at Amarillo. He currently practices at University of Chicago Medical Center and is affiliated with The University Of Chicago Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Liu is board certified in Hematology.
- The University of Chicago Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Texas Tech University HSC at Amarillo, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Texas Tech University HSC at Amarillo, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Peking U Med Coll, Peking, Medical School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Chicago Medical Center
Univ. of Chicago5841 S Maryland Ave, Chicago, IL 60637 Existing Patients: (773) 702-1000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Liu?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Liu frequently treats Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Myeloproliferative Disorders, and Acute Leukemia.
Dr. Liu's office is located at 5841 S Maryland Ave, Chicago, IL 60637. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Liu has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The University Of Chicago Medical Center