Dr. Hong Jeong, MD is a cardiology specialist in Melbourne, FL. Dr. Jeong completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University. He currently practices at Viera Heart & Vascular Clinic, Melbourne, FL and is affiliated with Cape Canaveral Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jeong is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
Viera Heart & Vascular Clinic, Melbourne, FL
Melbourne Office8095 Spyglass Hill Rd Ste 105, Melbourne, FL 32940 Existing Patients: (321) 421-7525
- Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health System, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health System, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University Of Florida, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jeong?
Dr Jeong is the very best. Takes as long as you need, explains things clearly and cares about his patients. Great doctor.
- Cape Canaveral Hospital
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Melbourne Regional Medical Center
- Viera Hospital