Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (507) 218-8044.
Dr. Hon-Chi Lee, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Stanford University. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Stanford University, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Stanford University, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Stanford University, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Harvard University / School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hon-Chi Lee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lee's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Long QT Syndrome, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Sinus Tachycardia.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 200 1st St SW Ste 2, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Cardiology200 1st St SW Ste 2, Rochester, MN 55905 Call