Dr. Homero Salinas, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Mcallen, TX. Dr. Salinas completed a residency at Brackenridge Hospital. He currently practices at Homero Salinas MD and is affiliated with South Texas Health System Edinburg. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Salinas is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Homero Salinas MD
Homero G Salinas-perez MD1309 E Nolana Ave Ste A, Mcallen, TX 78504 Existing Patients: (956) 618-0348
- Brackenridge Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Jersey City Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- LaSalle U Schl of Med, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Salinas?
After my family doctor closed his practice I was looking for a good family doctor. Not easy after you have been seen by the same doctor for the last 8 years, then a friend told me about Dr. Salinas. Since the first visit, Dr. Salinas explained in detail the treatment and spent the right time to addressed my concerns. I am very happy with his excellent bedside manners and his actual concern for your health. I would recommend him to anybody that needs a family doctor. Great staff too.
- South Texas Health System Edinburg