Dr. Homero Rodriguez, MD is a family medicine specialist in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Rodriguez completed a residency at Baptist Medical Center. He currently practices at Homero Rodriguez, MD and is affiliated with Northeast Baptist Hospital. Dr. Rodriguez is board certified in Anatomic & Clinical Pathology.
Homero Rodriguez, MD
Ftdn-homerorodriguez1804 Ne Loop 410 Ste 200, San Antonio, TX 78217 Existing Patients: (210) 656-3900
- Baptist Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1968
- Bexar Co Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1963
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- We do not accept health insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rodriguez?
Dr. Homero Rodriguez is an excellent physician. He is very knowledgeable about the work that he does. I feel confident about his medical skills. He is a kind, genuine and caring doctor. He spends time getting to the bottom of what might be wrong, and prescribing the correct treatment for his patients. I highly recommend him??
- Northeast Baptist Hospital