Dr. Homer Ferree, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ferree's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Homer Ferree, MD is a family medicine specialist in New Albany, IN. Dr. Ferree completed a residency at St Vincent Hospital And Health Services. He currently practices at New Albany. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ferree is board certified in Family Practice.
- St Vincent Hospital And Health Services, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baptist Health Floyd1850 State St, New Albany, IN 47150 Existing Patients: (812) 944-7701
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ferree?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ferree accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ferree frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot, Arthritis of the Elbow, and Osteoarthritis of Shoulder.
Dr. Ferree's office is located at 1850 State St, New Albany, IN 47150. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ferree has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.