Dr. Martz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Holly Martz, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Martinsburg, WV. Dr. Martz completed a residency at University Of North Carolina. She currently practices at Martinsburg Veterans Affairs Medical Center and is affiliated with Tristar Skyline Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Martz is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of North Carolina, Residency Hospital
- University Of North Carolina, Internship Hospital
- Loma Linda University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- American Life & Health Ins. Co.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Coventry Health Care
- Employee Health Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Fortis Benefits Insurance Company
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- NALC Health Benefit Plan
- One Health
- Pacific Life & Annuity Company
- Prime Health Services
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Signature Health Alliance
- State Farm
- Trustmark Companies
- United Health Plan
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Wausau Benefits
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Martinsburg Veterans Affairs Medical Center510 Butler Ave, Martinsburg, WV 25405 Existing Patients: (800) 817-3807
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martz?
Dr. Martz is by far the best primary Doctor I've seen. She is extremely knowledgeable in so many areas, which is very helpful when you have multiple conditions. I've been able to downsize my specialists because she takes care of your entire body. I totally recommend her, actually 3 other family members now see her and the others are coming soon. Whether you are healthy and are a once a year patient or like myself and a "frequent flyer" with many conditions, she is your best choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Holly Martz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Martz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Martz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Martz frequently treats Polyneuropathy, Diabetic Polyneuropathy, and Diabetes Type 2.
Dr. Martz's office is located at 510 Butler Ave, Martinsburg, WV 25405. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tristar Skyline Medical Center