Dr. Holly Duck, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Duck completed a residency at Umdnj Newark. She currently practices at Mayo Clinic. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Duck is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Rochester Cancer200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN 55905 Existing Patients: (507) 200-5030
- U Wisc, Fellowship Hospital
- Umdnj Newark, Residency Hospital
- Umdnj Newark, Internship Hospital
- University of Rochester School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Duck?
Dr. Duck treated me for approximately 4-5 years. She worked tirelessly to get me out of pain with physical therapy, knee injections, and 2 orthoscopic knee surgeries. She listens very patiently where other Doctors hear you but do not listen. Her manor tells you she really does care about you. Knee injections were a success for a year and a half, and recovery from the 2 knee surgeries went great. I highly endorse Her for her knowledge, skill, and caring about you individually.