Dr. Holly Vicars, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vicars' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Holly Vicars, DO is a hospital medicine specialist in Parkersburg, WV. She currently practices at Camden Clark Medical Center and is affiliated with Sarasota Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Northside Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Care Network of Michigan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Camden Clark Medical Center800 Garfield Ave, Parkersburg, WV 26101 Existing Patients: (304) 420-7161
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vicars?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vicars accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vicars frequently treats Pneumonia, Hypokalemia , and Mineral Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Vicars' office is located at 800 Garfield Ave, Parkersburg, WV 26101. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vicars has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital