Dr. Mutton has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Holly Mutton, DO is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Mutton completed a residency at State University of New York at Buffalo Medical Consortium. She currently practices at University Psychiatric Practice. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Mutton is board certified in Psychiatry.
- State University of New York at Buffalo Medical Consortium, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- State University of New York at Buffalo Medical Consortium, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Ny Inst Of Tech Old Westbury, Medical School — 2002
- Edinboro University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independent Health
- Universal Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Psychiatric Practice
Howard C. Wilinsky M.d. P.c.4955 N Bailey Ave Ste 130, Buffalo, NY 14226 Existing Patients: (716) 835-1246
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mutton?
she has helped me for the past 10 years now since I was in my early 20's - when no one else would help or understand my condition/disorder. she always showed sympathy for what I was going through and continues to help me get better. she saved my life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Holly Mutton, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mutton's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mutton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mutton frequently treats Psychiatric Evaluation, Psychological Evaluation, and Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery .
Dr. Mutton's office is located at 4955 N Bailey Ave Ste 130, Buffalo, NY 14226. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.