Dr. Holcombe Grier, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Grier's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Holcombe Grier, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Grier completed a residency at University of North Carolina Hospitals. He currently practices at Dana-Farber/Boston Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Center and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital.
- DFCI-Chldns Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1980
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Trinity College, Undergraduate School — 1972
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grier?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grier accepts your insurance.
Dr. Grier frequently treats Cancer Screening, Cancer Treatment, and Ewing's Sarcoma.
Dr. Grier's office is located at 300 Longwood Ave Fl 2, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Grier has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Dana - Farber Cancer Institute