Dr. Hobart Harris, MD is a general surgery specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Harris completed a residency at U CA. He currently practices at UCSF General Surgery and is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harris is board certified in General Surgery.
UCSF General Surgery
Univ of California Home Care Serv400 Parnassus Ave, San Francisco, CA 94143 Existing Patients: (415) 353-2161
- U Hong Kong/Queen Mary Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- U CA, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harris?
Dr Hobart Harris is a wonderful, caring surgeon. He is an expert in his field and takes on the most complex cases other surgeons have been unable to help. I cannot recommend him highly enough. I am a RN and I was very impressed with my care. The appointment wait times varied but usually were reasonable unless there was an emergency and Dr Harris was called away.
- UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus
- Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Center