Dr. Gurm has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hitinder Gurm, MD is a cardiology specialist in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Gurm completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Hospital. He currently practices at Infectious Disease Clinic At Taubman Center and is affiliated with University Hospital - University of Michigan. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gurm is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Cleveland Clinic Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Cleveland Clinic Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Christian MC-Punjab U, Ludhiana, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Infectious Disease Clinic At Taubman Center1500 E Medical Center Dr Fl 3, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 Existing Patients: (734) 647-7321
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gurm?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gurm accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gurm frequently treats Heart Disease, Primary Pulmonary Hypertension, and Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension).
Dr. Gurm's office is located at 1500 E Medical Center Dr Fl 3, Ann Arbor, MI 48109. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospital - University of Michigan