Dr. Hisham El-Bayar, MD is a general surgery specialist in Orange, CA. Dr. El-Bayar completed a residency at Ucsd Health Care. He currently practices at Gregory & El-Bayar Mds and is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. El-Bayar is board certified in General Surgery.
Gregory & El-Bayar Mds
Gregory & El-Bayar Mds1010 W La Veta Ave Ste 470, Orange, CA 92868 Existing Patients: (714) 835-8300
- Ucsd Health Care, Residency Hospital — 1992
- U C S D Medical Center - Hillcrest, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Georgetown University, Medical School — 1986
- Georgetown University, Other Education — 1982
- University of California At Los Angeles, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. El-Bayar?
I cannot thank Dr. El-Bayar enough for his care, expertise, great bedside manner, and for performing the best surgery I could've hoped for. I knew meeting him that I could trust him with a very scary surgery that I was about to face. He really listened to what my concerns were, took time to answer my questions and gave me ease of mind with his knowledge and experience. He removed my pancreatic tumor laproscopically using robotic procedure. I had to sign off on two other more invasive open abdominal procedures but he was able to perform the least invasive procedure. I had no complications & my recovery was very fast. I was reassured again and again by hospital staffs, nurses & doctors that I'm in good hands with Dr. El-Bayar. During my two nights hospital stay, several nurses commented that they would want him to be their surgeon if they ever needed it. I can definitely attest to that. I feel lucky and grateful for him.
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach
- Saddleback Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital