Call (502) 906-2723 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Hisham Elsherbiny, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Frankfort, KY. Dr. Elsherbiny completed a residency at 2017 - University of Missouri at Kansas City. He currently practices at Nephrology Associates of Kentuckiana and is affiliated with Frankfort Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Elsherbiny is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- 2020 - Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- 2017 - University of Missouri at Kansas City, Residency Hospital
- 2010 - Mansoura University Faculty of Medicine, Medical School
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Elsherbiny?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hisham Elsherbiny, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Elsherbiny's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Elsherbiny accepts your insurance.
Dr. Elsherbiny frequently treats Urinary Stones, Alkalosis, and Calcium Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Elsherbiny's office is located at 608 Chamberlin Ave, Frankfort, KY 40601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Elsherbiny has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Frankfort Regional Medical Center