Dr. Hiroshi Sogawa, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sogawa's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Hiroshi Sogawa, MD is a transplant surgery specialist in Valhalla, NY. Dr. Sogawa completed a residency at Stony Brook University Hospital. and is affiliated with Westchester Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sogawa is board certified in General Surgery.
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Stony Brook University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Tokyo Women's Medical University, Residency Hospital — 1999
- U.S. Naval Hospital Okinawa, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sogawa?
Dr. Sogawa did my surgery. He took the time to explain the pros and cons of the procedure. He just did an excellent job in surgery. He took care of me and my family well after surgery. I cannot appreciate him enough.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sogawa accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sogawa frequently treats Liver Cancer, Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy, and Abdominal Organ Transplant.
Dr. Sogawa's office is located at 100 Woods Rd Ste Acp, Valhalla, NY 10595. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sogawa speaks Japanese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Sogawa has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Westchester Medical Center
- 1 100 Woods Rd Ste Acp, Valhalla, NY 10595 Existing Patients: (914) 493-8916