Dr. Goyal has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Himani Goyal, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Goyal completed a residency at SUNY Downstate Ophthalmology. She currently practices at University Ophthalmic Consltnts and is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goyal is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Belmont Eye Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- SUNY Downstate Ophthalmology, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- New Jersey Medical School (UMDNJ), Medical School — 2004
- The College of New Jersey, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goyal?
Dr. Goyal's expert clinical and surgical skills are matched by her strong interpersonal skills. She listens attentively, answers questions in an understandable manner and makes you feel well cared for.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Himani Goyal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goyal's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goyal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goyal frequently treats Floaters, Presbyopia, and Astigmatism.
Dr. Goyal's office is located at 7901 4th Ave # A4, Brooklyn, NY 11209. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goyal speaks Punjabi, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
- NYU Langone Hospital - Brooklyn
- University Hospital at Downstate
University Ophthalmic Consltnts
Lazzaro Eye Center7901 4th Ave # A4, Brooklyn, NY 11209 (718) 748-1334