Dr. Shah has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Himal Shah, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Chandler, AZ. Dr. Shah completed a residency at Aurora Sinai Medical Center. and is affiliated with Banner Desert Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shah is board certified in Cardiology.
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Krishna Inst of Medical Science, Medical School — 1994
- Accountable Health Plans of America
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Arizona Medical Network
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Choice of Arizona
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Maricopa Foundation For Medical Care
- Maricopa Health Plan
- Maricopa Managed Care
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mercy Care
- Phoenix Health Plan
- Self Pay
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- University Physicians
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1100 S Dobson Rd Ste A105, Chandler, AZ 85286 Existing Patients: (480) 289-4550
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
The Greatest heart doctor of all. She is such a nice person and very personal. Thank you for saving my life!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Himal Shah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shah's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Heart Disease, Electrophysiological Study, and Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 1100 S Dobson Rd Ste A105, Chandler, AZ 85286. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shah speaks Spanish, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- Mountain Vista Medical Center