Click here to compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Hillard Warm, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Port Jefferson Station, NY. Dr. Warm completed a residency at General Surgery Residency - Millard Fillmore Hospital in Buffalo, NY. He currently practices at Cosmetic Surgery of New York, PC and is affiliated with Mather Hospital. Dr. Warm is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- General Surgery Residency - Millard Fillmore Hospital in Buffalo, NY, Residency Hospital
- Plastic Surgery Residency - Medical University of South Carolina, 1988, Residency Hospital
- State University of New York at Buffalo Medical School - M.D., Medical School
- University Autonoma of Guadalajara - M.D., 1979, Medical School
- State University of New York at Buffalo - B.A., Undergraduate School
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Warm?
My daughter was mauled by a dog when she was 7. Dr. Warm was the plastic surgeon on call and literally put her face back together, He is a masterful plastic surgeon and a wonderful human being .
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Warm frequently treats Bedsores, Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy), and Spider Veins.
Dr. Warm's office is located at 4616 Nesconset Hwy, Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Warm speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Warm has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mather Hospital
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Saint Charles Hospital
- St. Catherine of Siena Hospital
Cosmetic Surgery of New York, PC
Cosmetic Surgery of New York4616 Nesconset Hwy, Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776 (631) 473-5800