Dr. Shah has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hetal Shah, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Glendale, AZ. Dr. Shah completed a residency at Good Samaritan Regional Med Center. He currently practices at SHAHealth Arizona Women's Specialists and is affiliated with Abrazo Arrowhead Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Good Samaritan Regional Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center Phoenix Arizona, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University of Arizona, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of Arizona, Inc.
- Maricopa Health Plan
- United Healthcare Community Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gujarati, Hindi, Romanian, Spanish
SHAHealth Arizona Women's Specialists
SHAHealth Arizona Women's Specialists8699 N 67th Ave # 320, Glendale, AZ 85302 Existing Patients: (623) 875-1448
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
Very polite and sweet
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hetal Shah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shah's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Encounters for Normal Pregnancies, Vaginal Delivery and VBAC, and Intrauterine Growth Restriction.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 8699 N 67th Ave # 320, Glendale, AZ 85302. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shah speaks Romanian, Spanish, and Gujarati. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abrazo Arrowhead Campus