Dr. Hershel Jackson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jackson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Hershel Jackson, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Southfield, MI. Dr. Jackson completed a residency at Wayne State University. He currently practices at HERSHEL JACKSON, MD and is affiliated with Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jackson is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Wayne State University, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Wayne State University, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Wayne State University, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Wayne State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jackson?
I first visited him in the early nineties and have visited him off and on every since. I had no idea that there are so few doctors of his professional calibur. EXCELLENT, but so hard to get a response for an appointment now. The waits are long when you get in because he is so patience and thorough with his patients. In a class by himself.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jackson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jackson frequently treats Pancreatic Disease, Esophageal Disorders, and Gastrointestinal Disorders.
Dr. Jackson's office is located at 23077 Greenfield Rd Ste 450, Southfield, MI 48075. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jackson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus
- DMC Hutzel Women's Hospital
- DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Harper University Hospital