Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Herogenes Pagsisihan, MD is a family medicine specialist in Carrollton, GA. Dr. Pagsisihan completed a residency at Hudson Vly Fam Prac Res Program. He currently practices at PRIMARY CARE GROUP OF WEST GA. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pagsisihan is board certified in Family Practice.
- Hudson Vly Fam Prac Res Program, Residency Hospital — 2001
- De La Salle U Coll Med, Medical School — 1996
- University Of Georgia, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Planned Administration Inc
- Principal Life
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Primary Care Group of West Ga
Pinnacle Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine100 Professional Pl Ste 204, Carrollton, GA 30117 Existing Patients: (770) 834-3351
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pagsisihan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pagsisihan frequently treats Overweight, Restless Leg Syndrome, and Dyslipidemia.
Dr. Pagsisihan's office is located at 100 Professional Pl Ste 204, Carrollton, GA 30117. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pagsisihan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.