Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ellinas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Herodotos Ellinas, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Ellinas completed a residency at Medical College of WI. He currently practices at Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin Froedtert Hospital and is affiliated with Froedtert Hospital and Medical College of Wisconsin. Dr. Ellinas is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Medical College of WI, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of Chicago School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin Froedtert Hospital9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226 Existing Patients: (414) 805-6100
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ellinas?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ellinas frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), and Immunization Administration.
Dr. Ellinas' office is located at 9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ellinas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Froedtert Hospital and Medical College of Wisconsin