Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Hermann Schubert, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Schubert completed a residency at Columbia Presby Hospital. He currently practices at Columbia University Medical Center PTH and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Wills Eye Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Columbia Presby Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- University Dusseldorf, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Heinrich-Heine-Universitaet Dusseldorf, Medizinische Fakultat, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Columbia University Medical Center PTH
Columbia University Medical Center PTH635 W 165th St, New York, NY 10032 Existing Patients: (212) 305-6534
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schubert?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Schubert frequently treats Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration, Vision Screening, and B-Scan Ultrasound.
Dr. Schubert's office is located at 635 W 165th St, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schubert speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Schubert has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center