Dr. Patrick has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Herbert Patrick, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Patrick completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. and is affiliated with Jefferson Torresdale Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Patrick is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Temple University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 4900 Frankford Ave Fl 4, Philadelphia, PA 19124 Existing Patients: (215) 740-7013
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patrick?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Patrick accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patrick frequently treats Respiratory Management, Acidosis, and Pneumonitis (Due to Solids or Liquids).
Dr. Patrick's office is located at 4900 Frankford Ave Fl 4, Philadelphia, PA 19124. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jefferson Torresdale Hospital