Dr. Herbert Lindsley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lindsley's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Herbert Lindsley, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Kansas City, KS. Dr. Lindsley completed a residency at University Wash Hosps. He currently practices at The University of Kansas Physicians Allergy and Rheumatology and is affiliated with University Of Kansas Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lindsley is board certified in Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- University Wash Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1971
- University Wash Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1970
- University Of Washington Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1967
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1966
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lindsley?
He is a patient, kind yet very knowledgeable physician. Very thorough and will tell it like it is. A wonderful Doctor..
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lindsley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lindsley frequently treats Blood Allergy Testing, Patch Testing, and Arthritis.
Dr. Lindsley's office is located at 3901 Rainbow Blvd # LEVEL4, Kansas City, KS 66160. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lindsley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Kansas Hospital
The University of Kansas Physicians Allergy and Rheumatology
Medical Office Building3901 Rainbow Blvd # LEVEL4, Kansas City, KS 66160 (913) 588-1227