Dr. Herbert Greenman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Greenman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Herbert Greenman, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Greenman completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at Greenman Eye Associates and is affiliated with Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Greenman is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Nassau U Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Ny U/Cabrini Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Duke University, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Greenman?
I’ve has many appointments with Dr. Herb. He has operated several times and with success. He is a very good team partner to me for the preservation of my eyesight.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Greenman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Greenman frequently treats Stye, Chalazion, and Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis).
Dr. Greenman's office is located at 2801 Randolph Rd Ste 200, Charlotte, NC 28211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Greenman speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Greenman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center
- Novant Health Matthews Medical Center
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center
Greenman Eye Associates
Greenman Eye Associates2801 Randolph Rd Ste 200, Charlotte, NC 28211 (877) 825-6894