Dr. Henry Friedman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Friedman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Henry Friedman, MD is a oncology specialist in Durham, NC. Dr. Friedman completed a residency at S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital. He currently practices at The Preston Robert Tisch Brain Tumor Center and is affiliated with Duke University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Friedman is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK / HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER AT SYRACUSE, Medical School — 1977
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Friedman?
Most outstanding physician . He saved my son 27 years ago from a deadly malignant tumor. Andrew is a 100% functioning adult. No words can express my thanks. The Duke Brain Tumor Group is the best in the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Friedman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Friedman frequently treats Brain and Nervous System Cancer (incl. Gliomas, Astrocytoma, Schwannoma, Medulloblastoma, Chordoma), Brain Cancer, and Lymphoma Evaluation.
Dr. Friedman's office is located at 20 Duke Medicine Cir Ste 31, Durham, NC 27710. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Friedman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Duke University Hospital
The Preston Robert Tisch Brain Tumor Center
The Preston Robert Tisch Brain Tumor Center20 Duke Medicine Cir Ste 31, Durham, NC 27710 (919) 684-5301