Dr. Chua has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Henry Chua, MD is a family medicine specialist in San Jose, CA. Dr. Chua completed a residency at St Josephs Hospital. He currently practices at Almaden Family Physicians and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chua is board certified in Family Practice.
- St Josephs Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Far Eastern University--Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Stanford Health Care Advantage
- Stanford Health Care Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Almaden Family Physicians
San Jose Office6475 Camden Ave Ste 105, San Jose, CA 95120 Existing Patients: (408) 997-9155
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chua?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Henry Chua, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chua's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chua accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chua frequently treats Viral Infection, Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), and Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury).
Dr. Chua's office is located at 6475 Camden Ave Ste 105, San Jose, CA 95120. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Hospital