New patients may call (703) 977-5027 to make an appointment.
Dr. Henry Rhee, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Rhee completed a residency at Georgetown University Hospital. He currently practices at Infectious Disease Specialists of VA and is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Georgetown University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital, Internship Hospital
- BROWN UNIVERSITY, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rhee?
Dr. Rhee is thorough, patient, kind, considerate, and provides the best course of treatment with on-going follow ups. Always concerned about your progress short term as well as long term. An excellent physician.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Henry Rhee, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Rhee's profile.
Dr. Rhee frequently treats the following conditions: Bacterial Sepsis, Sepsis, and HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Rhee's office is located at 3700 Joseph Siewick Dr Ste 209, Fairfax, VA 22033. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Henry Rhee, MD is affiliated with Stonesprings Hospital Center and Reston Hospital Center.
There is a star rating of 4.5/5 for Dr. Henry Rhee, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Reston Hospital Center
- Stonesprings Hospital Center
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- UVA Haymarket Medical Center
- Uva Prince William Medical Center
Infectious Disease Specialists of VA
Infectious Disease Specialists of VA3700 Joseph Siewick Dr Ste 209, Fairfax, VA 22033 Existing Patients: (703) 977-5027