Click here to compare with other Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologists.
Dr. Henry Patrick, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Patrick completed a residency at Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center and Phoenix VA Healthcare System Internal Medicine Residency. He currently practices at Baton Rouge Cardiology Center and is affiliated with Baton Rouge General - Bluebonnet. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Patrick is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Alton Ochsner Medical Institutions, Electrophysiology and Cardiac Pacing, Fellowship Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center and Phoenix VA Healthcare System Internal Medicine Residency, Residency Hospital
- Alton Ochsner Medical Foundation - New Orleans, LA, Internship Hospital
- Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans, Medical School
- Alton Ochsner Medical Foundation - Clinical Cardiology Electrophysiology Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Alton Ochsner Medical Foundation - Cardiology Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Good Samaritan Medical Center/Carl T. Hayden Veteran's Administration, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Louisiana State University, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- PPO Plus
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patrick?
Dr.Patrick was my mothers physician, he was so good with her, when she passed we stayed with him, we have had monitors and pacemakers and my mother had Defibrillator implant.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Patrick has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Patrick frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Patrick's office is located at 5231 BRITTANY DR, Baton Rouge, LA 70808. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baton Rouge General - Bluebonnet
- Our Lady Of The Lake Regional Medical Center
- The Spine Hospital of Louisiana at The NeuroMedical Center
- Woman's Hospital
Baton Rouge Cardiology Center
Baton Rouge Cardiology Center - Baton Rouge at Brittany Dr.5231 BRITTANY DR, Baton Rouge, LA 70808 (225) 769-0933