Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Henry Lo, MD is a cardiology specialist in Irvine, CA. Dr. Lo completed a residency at W Los Angeles Vamc. He currently practices at Southern California Permanente Med Grp and is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center. Dr. Lo is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Kaiser LA Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Loma Linda University Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- W Los Angeles Vamc, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University of Toronto, Fac Med, Medical School — 1993
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southern California Permanente Med Grp6650 Alton Pkwy, Irvine, CA 92618 Existing Patients: (949) 932-5000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lo?
Dr. Lo fully explained the angiogram, the risks and the benefits. His thorough explanation convinced me to go forward. The best decision and it meant my life! The entire staff was totally professional with losing the personal perspective. I can write this review thanks to saving life of an 88 year old. He also gave a full understanding to my wife and children at the Hospital. God Bless!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lo frequently treats Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction), Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography), and Heart Disease.
Dr. Lo's office is located at 6650 Alton Pkwy, Irvine, CA 92618. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center