Dr. Henry Leguyader, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Geneva, NY. Dr. Leguyader completed a residency at Bronx Municipal Hospital Center. He currently practices at Finger Lakes Gastroenterology and is affiliated with Geneva General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Leguyader is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Finger Lakes Gastroenterology
Finger Lakes Gastroenterology821 Pre Emption Rd Ste 300, Geneva, NY 14456 Existing Patients: (315) 787-5310
Geneva General Emergency Room
Geneva General Hospital Phys Med Rehab196 North St, Geneva, NY 14456 Existing Patients: (315) 787-4000
- Bronx Municipal Hospital Center, Residency Hospital
- Ny Med College, Residency Hospital
- Stony Brook U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Leguyader?
Dr Leguyader, got to the bottom of my eating problems. My esophagus had shrunk, to the point of eating only a soft diet. I had acid reflux for years and lived on OTC pills. Today, I am able to eat normally again. Thank you Dr. Leguyader and your staff!!!
- Geneva General Hospital
- Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital